The Global Loyalty Management Market is expected to grow at a substantial Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) during the forecast period 2017-2025. The Loyalty Management market research report is a resource, which provides current as well as upcoming technical and financial details of the industry to 2025. It covers major manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, traders, customers, investors and major types, major applications.
Global Loyalty Management Market is expected to reach USD 7,650.48 million by 2025 and is projected to register a healthy CAGR in the forecast period 2018 to 2025. The new market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Request for a sample copy of this research report@ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-loyalty-management-market
Global Loyalty Management Market By Geography, Solution (Customer Loyalty, Employee Retention, Channel Loyalty), Deployment Type (On-Premises, On-Demand), Organization Size (SMEs, Large Enterprises), Vertical (BFSI, Travel & Hospitality, Retail & Consumer Goods, IT & Telecommunication, Media & Entertainment, Healthcare & Life Sciences, Manufacturing)- Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
The major factors contributing to the growth of the market includes factors such as increasing need of competitive differentiation to gain market presence, rising trend of loyalty programs. On the other hand, lack of stringent regulations is hampering the market growth.
Key Drivers: Global Loyalty Management Market
Some of the major factors driving the market for global loyalty management market are increasing need of competitive differentiation to gain market presence, rising trend of loyalty programs and technological advancement in mobile technology and applications.
Stringent regulatory framework is hampering the growth of the market.
Key Points: Global Loyalty Management Market
Comarch SA is going to dominate the global loyalty management market followed by AIMIA Inc., ICF Inc. and Epsilon.
- The customer loyalty segment is dominating the global loyalty management market.
- On-demand segment is expected to grow with the highest CAGR of 22.0% in the forecast period 2018 to 2025.
• The study provides an in-depth analysis of the Loyalty Management market size along with the current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
• It offers a quantitative analysis from 2017 to 2025, which is expected to enable the stakeholders to capitalize on the predominant Loyalty Management market opportunities.
• A comprehensive analysis of all the geographical regions is provided to determine the prevailing opportunities.
• The profiles and growth strategies of the key players are thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the global Loyalty Management market.
Top Competitors of Market:
Some of the major players operating in this market are Oracle, SAP SE, IBM Corporation, AIMIA Inc., Comarch SA., Bond Brand Loyalty Inc., Brierley+Partners, Epsilon, ICF Inc., Kobie Marketing, Inc, TIBCO Software Inc. among others.
Market Drivers And Restraints:
- Growing Mobile Technology
- Stringent Government Regulations
- Increasing Focus of Loyalty Programs
- Growing Usage of Rewards Points
- Growing Incentives For Making Future Purchases
Market Segmentation: Global Loyalty Management Market
- The global loyalty management market based on solution is segmented into two notable segments; customer loyalty and employee retention. Customer loyalty is sub segmented into by component and by type of analytics. By component is further sub segmented into exclusive discount/sales, membership point/rewards, customer specific offerings, special events, free products & services, cash back, loyalty cards and others. By type of analytics are further sub segmented into customer experience analytics, market basket analysis, social media analysis, customer segmentation, campaign management, data mining, predictive analytics and others. In 2018, customer loyalty is expected to dominate the loyalty management market with 58.0% market share growing at the highest CAGR in the forecast period 2018 to 2025.
- The global loyalty management market based on deployment type is segmented into two notable segments; on-premises and on-demand. In 2018, industry-specific is expected to dominate the loyalty management market with highest market share and is growing at a healthy CAGR in the forecast period 2018 to 2025. However, on-demand segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR in the forecast period.
- The global loyalty management market based on organization size type is segmented into two small & medium-sized enterprises and large enterprises. In 2018, on-premise loyalty management is expected to dominate the loyalty management market in the forecast period 2018 to 2025. Small & medium-sized enterprises segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR and was valued at USD 2,546.29 million in 2025.
- The global loyalty management market based on vertical is segmented into seven notable segments; banking financial services and insurance, travel & hospitality, retail & consumer goods, IT & telecommunication, media & entertainment, healthcare & life sciences, manufacturing and others. In 2018, retail & consumer goods segment is expected to dominate the loyalty management market with highest market share and is growing at the highest CAGR in the forecast period 2018 to 2025.
- The global loyalty management market based on type of offering capacity is segmented into six notable segments; technology platform capabilities, service delivery capabilities, loyalty strategy design, loyalty management, loyalty marketing and analytics and measurement.
- The global loyalty management market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market
- Based on geography, the market is segmented into 5 geographical regions, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East and Africa.
To Inquire before Buy Complete Report Click Here @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-loyalty-management-market
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research