The Minimally Invasive – Non-Invasive Product & Service market research report is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of Minimally Invasive – Non-Invasive Product & Service Market.
The Minimally Invasive – Non-Invasive Product & Service market research report prediction the size of the market with information on key vendor revenues, development of the industry by upstream & downstream, industry progress, key companies, along with type segment & market application. Minimally Invasive – Non-Invasive Product & Service market report is to recognize, explain and forecast the global In Vitro Diagnostics industry based on various aspects such as explanation, application, organization size, distribution mode, and region.
Various key factors are discussed in the report, which will help the buyer in studying the Minimally Invasive – Non-Invasive Product & Service market on competitive landscape analysis of prime manufacturers, trends, opportunities, marketing strategies analysis, Market Effect Factor.
Global Minimally Invasive and Non-Invasive Product and Service Market accounted to USD 28.61 billion in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 8.43% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
- CONMED Corporation
- Johnson & Johnson Services
- Intuitive Surgical
- BOSTON SCIENTIFIC CORPORATION
- Clarus Medical LLC
- The Cooper Companies Inc
- KARL STORZ GmbH & Co. KG
- Fujifilm Holdings Corporation
- R. Bard
- Zimmer Biomet
- Surgical Innovations
- HOYA GROUP
- Teleflex Incorporated
- Smith & Nephew
- Olympus Corporation
- Mentice AB
- Integra LifeSciences Corporation
- Auris Surgical Robotics
- Alphatec Spine
- Koninklijke Philips N.V
- General Electric Company
- Siemens AG among others.
…And More GET DETAILED TOC AT: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-minimally-invasive-non-invasive-product-service-market
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Rising in geriatric population which demands surgeries
- Technological advancement in the MIS products
- Less pain and rapid recovery
- Less healthcare cost
- Better surgical results
- Increased awareness about MIS procedures
- Limited number of surgeries are performed with MIS procedures
- Lack of skilled healthcare professionals
The global minimally invasive and non-invasive product and service market are segmented by product into
- surgical devices, monitoring & visualization systems, electrosurgical & auxiliary equipment, endosurgical equipment and medical robotics.
Surgical devices are sub segmented into
- hand instruments, forceps, graspers, dissectors, scissors, insufflators, power surgical instruments and others.
Electrosurgical & auxiliary equipment are sub segmented into
- lasers and others. Endosurgical equipment are sub segmented into endoscopes and others.
Medical robotics is sub segmented into
- surgical navigation systems, surgical robots, digital operating rooms and others.
By surgery the market is applicable and segmented into
- cosmetic, gastrointestinal, gynecological, urological, thoracic, cardiac, vascular and orthopedic surgeries.
Cosmetic surgery is sub segmented into
- plastic surgery, breast surgery, obesity surgery and hair removal surgery. Cardiac surgery is sub segmented into robot assisted cardiac surgery.
Orthopedic surgery is sub segmented into
- joint replacement, spinal surgery and others.
By technology the market is segmented into
- non-visual imaging, transcatheter surgery and laparoscopic surgery.
Non-visual imaging is sub segmented into
- optical imaging, non-optical imaging and hybrid imaging. Transcatheter surgery is sub segmented into percutaneous ablation radiofrequency ablation and microwave ablation.
By end user the market is segmented into
- hospital surgical departments, surgery centers, individual surgeons, medical schools and others.
The minimally invasive and non-invasive product and service market is highly fragmented and is based on new product launches and clinical results of products. Hence the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, clinical trials, market initiatives, high expense on research and development, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of minimally invasive and non-invasive product and service market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.