According to a new report published by Data Bridge Market Research “Global Cloud-Based Contact Center Market 2017-2024”, By Geography; Solution (ACD, APO, Dialers, IVR, CTI, Reporting & Analytics); Service Type (Professional Services, Managed Services); Application; Deployment Model; Organization Size; Vertical and Forecast to 2024.
The report covers the Current scenario and the future growth prospects of the “Cloud-Based Contact Center Market” for 2018-2024. To calculate the market size, the report presents a detailed picture of the market by way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources.
Cloud-Based Contact Center Market Report 2018 added by Data Bridge Market Research explores Global Cloud-Based Contact Center Market size, share, Key Players, drivers, growth with forecast to 2024.
Global Cloud-Based Contact Center Market accounted for USD 6.11 billion in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 24.3% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024.
Global Cloud-Based Contact Center Market
- By Geography,
- By Solution (ACD, APO, Dialers, IVR, CTI, Reporting & Analytics),
- By Service Type (Professional Services, Managed Services),
- By Application,
- By Deployment Model,
- By Organization Size,
- By Vertical
This report consists of below pages:
- No of pages: 350
- No of Figures: 60
- No of Tables: 220
Definition of Cloud-Based Contact Center Market:
The cloud-based contact center plays the vital role in contact center technology sector. The interaction in cloud contact is made through voice, email, social media and the web accessible from virtually anywhere. It has its wide application in banking, financial services, and insurance (BFSI), consumer goods and retail, government and public sector, healthcare and life sciences, media and entertainment, manufacturing, telecommunication and ITES, and others. Faster deployment, scalability, and flexibility and cloud compliance requirements may act as the major driver in the growth of cloud-based contact center market. On the other hand high initial investment may hamper the market.
Request For Free Sample Report @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-cloud-based-contact-center-market
Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Faster deployment, scalability, and flexibility
- Cloud compliance requirements
- Acceptance of home-based work
- Improved business continuity
- Risk of information loss
- High initial investment
- Premises-based contact center technology cover large portion
On the basis of solution:
- Automatic Call Distribution (ACD)
- Agent Performance Optimization (APO)
- Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- Computer Telephony Integration (CTI)
- Reporting and Analytics
On the basis of service type:
- Professional Services
- Managed Services
On the basis of application:
- Call Routing and Queuing
- Data Integration and Recording
- Chat Quality and Monitoring
- Real-Time Decision Making
- Workforce Optimization
On the basis of deployment model:
- Public Cloud
- Private Cloud
- Hybrid and Community Cloud
On the basis of organization size:
- Small and Medium Enterprises (SMES)
- Large Enterprises
On the basis of vertical:
- Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI)
- Consumer Goods and Retail
- Government and Public Sector
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Media and Entertainment
- Telecommunication and ITES
On the basis of geography:
- North America
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
For Any Query Speak to Expert @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=global-cloud-based-contact-center-market
Competitive Analysis of Cloud-Based Contact Center Market:
The report for cloud-based contact center market include detailed vendor level analysis for market shares in 2016 for Global, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa and South America specifically. Also impact and development analysis of key vendors is registered in the market and factored on the basis of Vendor Positioning Grid Analysis which measures the vendors strengths and opportunities against present market challenges, measure providers ability to identify or satisfy present market needs, map providers market vision to current and upcoming market dynamics among others. The report also measures technology life line curve and market time line to analyze and do more affective investments.
- Oracle, 8×8, Inc.
- Five9, Inc.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Genesys, Oracle
- Connect First
- Aspect Software Parent Inc.
- Five9, Inc.
View Full Report Visit @ http://databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-cloud-based-contact-center-market/
Key Reasons to Purchase:
- To gain insightful analyses of the market and have comprehensive understanding of the Global Cloud-Based Contact Center Market and its commercial landscape.
- Assess the Cloud-Based Contact Center production processes, major issues, and solutions to mitigate the development risk.
- To understand the most affecting driving and restraining forces in the Cloud-Based Contact Center Market and its impact in the Global market.
- Learn about the market strategies that are being adopted by leading respective organizations.
- To understand the future outlook and prospects for Global Cloud-Based Contact Center Market.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research