Global Cold Plate Industry Market Research Report has been analyzed in detail to assist clients with all the vital data to frame tactical business judgments and propose strategic growth plans.
A Cold Plate is an aluminum or other plate containing internal tubing through which a liquid coolant is forced, to absorb heat transferred to the plate by transistors and other components mounted on it. It is one of the most common liquid cooling solutions that makes use of direct contact between the Cold Plate and the object to be cooled. This direct contact allows the heat to be efficiently conducted. Cold Plate offers many advantages over forced air cooled heat sinks such as performance, noise level and reliability.
Get Sample Copy of Report at https://www.researchformarkets.com/sample/global-cold-plate-market-126351
Market Segment by Manufacturers, this report covers Tucker Engineering, Shanghai Kissthermal, MaxQ Technology, SysCooling Technology, Koolance, HS Marston, Mikros , Aavid, Lytron, Asia Vital Components, Wakefield-Vette, AMS Technologies, Wolverine Tube, Xenbo Electric, Columbia-Staver, TAT Technologies, Ellediesse, DAU, TE Technology, ZETA Electronics, Kawaso Texcel, Hitachi and Suzhou Wint Electric.
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia etc.)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers
- Formed tube Cold Plate
- Deep drilled Cold Plate
- Machined channel Cold Plates
- Pocketed folded-fin Cold Plates
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
- High Power Electronic Equipment
- Laser Device
- Power Conversion Equipment
- Medical Equipment
- Defence and Aerospace
Browse Complete Report at https://www.researchformarkets.com/reports/global-cold-plate-market-126351
Scope of the Report:
- This report focuses on the Cold Plate in global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
- China and Japan are the leading countries of Asia-Pacific in the cold plate consumption. They each have 27.51 million USD and 24.64 million USD consumption of cold plate. Korea and Southeast Asia countries are the following. They took 12.14% and 15.58% of Asia-Pacific total revenue in share in 2016. The market of cold plate in Asia-Pacific had increased from 71.94 million USD in 2011 to 77.68 million USD by 2016. The CAGR is 1.55%. It makes Asia-Pacific the largest consumption area of cold plate with 35.21% of global total revenue in 2016.
- The Europe cold plate market is about 66.65 million USD in 2016. And it is 61.82 million USD in 2011. The CAGR of Europe cold plate market value is about 1.52%. Among the European countries, Germany took about 31.81% of total Europe market value, followed by the UK and France. They each took 12.03% and 10.44% in share or 8.02 million USD and 6.96 million USD in value. Italy and Russia are less than them. They each took 7.76% and 1.74% market value share. The rest of the Europe took 36.21% of Europe total revenue in 2016.
- North America is an important consumption area of cold plate in the world. The revenue of cold plate increased from 56.10 million USD to 58.84 million USD from 2011 to 2016. The average growth rate is about 0.96%. And USA took more than 85% of North America total consumption value in 2016. Canada and Mexico only took about 12% and 1%.
- The worldwide market for Cold Plate is expected to grow at a CAGR of roughly 1.9% over the next five years, will reach 260 million US$ in 2023, from 230 million US$ in 2017
Place Direct Purchase Order of Cold Plate Market at https://www.researchformarkets.com/buy-now/global-cold-plate-market-126351/one
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
Name: Research For Markets
Phone: +44 8000-4182-37