The latest technologies used are gamma camera and single photon emission computed tomography (SPECT). Gamma camera is capable of detecting of radiotracer. The big advantage of molecular imaging techniques is non-invasive and safe. The amount of nuclear medicine used is very low quantity and exposure to the radiation is very low. Tc-99m a type of SPECT radiopharmaceutical used as cardiovascular disease scanner.
Global Molecular Imaging Market is expected to reach USD 27.72 Billion by 2025, from USD 9.36 Billion growing at a CAGR of 6.5% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
Major Market competitors/players:
Some of the major players operating in the market are General Electric, Bracco Diagnostic Inc., Guerbet, Eisai Pharmaceuticals India Pvt. Ltd., CardiArc, Digirad Corporation, LumaGEM, Hitachi, Mediso Ltd., CMR Naviscan, BC Technical, Toshiba India Pvt. Ltd, Trivitron Healthcare Ltd. NeuroLogica Corp., Neusoft Corporation, Koninklijke Philips N.V, PerkinElmer Inc, Hamamatsu Photonics K.K., Scintomics GmbH Kereos, Inc, Affibody Medical AB, among others.
Request for Sample Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-molecular-imaging-market
Molecular imaging is medical imaging technique to diagnose inside the body based on the cellular and molecular level. Medical imaging techniques involve x-rays, computed tomography (CT) and ultrasound. These techniques provide structure; molecular imaging that helps physicians to analyze the malformation. Molecular imaging procedure used to diagnose manage the treatment of brain and bone disorders, cancer, gastrointestinal disorders, heart and kidney diseases, lung and thyroid disorders. Molecular imaging technique is non-invasive technique.
The global molecular imaging market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of molecular imaging market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Focus of the report:
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the Global Molecular Imaging Market and current & future trends to elucidate imminent investment pockets.
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- In-depth market segmentation
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Analyze and forecast Global Molecular Imaging Market on the basis of type, function and application.
Note: If You Have Any Special Requirements, Please Let Us Know and We Will Offer You the Report as You Want.
Customization With Discount Available On This Report @ Sopan.firstname.lastname@example.org
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Increase in functionality of products
- Increase in aging population suffering from end stage disease
- Widespread presence of cancer disorders
- Requirement of digitization and novel contrast agents
- Expensive investment
- Rapid pace of innovation limits spending and lack of awareness
The Global Molecular Imaging Market is segmented on the basis of type, application, end users and geography.
- Based on type the market is segmented into Small molecules, Peptides, Engineered protein fragments, Aptamers, Nanoparticles and Others.
- Based on the application, the market is segmented into Oncology, Cardiology, Gastrointestinal Disorders and Neurology Disorders.
- On the basis of end users, the market is segmented into Hospitals & Clinics, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Diagnostic & imaging centers and Others.
- Based on geography the global molecular imaging market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others
To Inquire before Buy Complete Report Click Here @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-molecular-imaging-market
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge Market Research provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research