Europe Food Safety Testing Market, By Testing Type (Pathogens, GMO, Toxins, Pesticides, Others), By Technology (Polymerase Chain Reaction, Immunoassay, Enzyme Linked Immunosorbent Assay, Chromatography, Biochip/Biosensor, Microarrays, Rapid assay, Flow cytometry, Others), By Contaminants (Salmonella, Escherichia coli, Pseudomonas, Bacillus, Moulds, Others), By Country (Germany, United Kingdom, France, Spain, Italy, Russia, Turkey, Belgium, Nether lands, Switzerland, Rest of Europe) –Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025 Europe Food Safety Testing Market is expected to reach USD 6,529.99 Million by 2025 from USD 3,853.52 Million in 2017, at a CAGR of 7.1% in the forecast by 2025. The new market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast by 2025.
Get Sample Copy of Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=europe-food-safety-testing-market
Key Points: Europe Food Safety Testing Market
SGS SA is going to dominate the Europe food safety testing market followed by Eurofins Scientific, Bureau Veritas, TÜV SÜD, TÜV NORD GROUP and Intertek Group plc among others.
- The Pathogens segment is dominating the Europe food safety testing market with the market share 71.7%.
- The polymerase chain reaction segment in the Europe food safety testing market is growing at the highest CAGR 8.1% in the forecast by 2025.
Major Topics Covered in this Report:
- Chapter 1 Study Coverage
- Chapter 2 Executive Summary
- Chapter 3 Market Size by Manufacturers
- Chapter 4 Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition System Production by Regions
- Chapter 5 Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition System Consumption by Regions
- Chapter 6 Market Size by Type
- Chapter 7 Market Size by Application
- Chapter 8 Manufacturers Profiles
- Chapter 9 Production Forecasts
- Chapter 10 Consumption Forecast
- Chapter 11 Upstream, Industry Chain and Downstream Customers Analysis
- Chapter 12 Opportunities & Challenges, Threat and Affecting Factors
- Chapter 13 Key Findings
- Chapter 14 Appendix
For Report TOC Request Here: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=europe-food-safety-testing-market
Analysis on the market gives us these points
- To gain insights about the major regional insights in which is flourishing.
- To strategically profile key players and comprehensively analyze their market position in terms of ranking and core competencies, and detail the competitive landscape for market leaders
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the product approvals, R&D activities, and product launches in the market Recent industry trends and developments
- To describe and forecast the market, in terms of value, by process, product type, and industry.
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
Europe food safety testing Market report Synopsis
- To analyze the market size of the market and infer the key trends from it.
- Industry Chain Suppliers of Europe food safety testing market with Contact Information
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Europe food safety testing market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies
- To analyze opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high-growth segments of the Europe food safety testing market
- Comprehensive quantitative analysis of the industry is provided for the period of 2018-2025 to assist stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities.
Major key Players:
The Europe food safety testing market highly concentrated to a few big players and rest to local players who cater to domestic markets only. SGS SA dominated the Europe food safety testing market accounting for a highest market share in 2017, followed by Eurofins Scientific. Other players in this market include are Bureau Veritas, TÜV SÜD, TÜV NORD GROUP, Intertek Group plc, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Genetic ID NA, Inc., ALS Limited and Mérieux NutriSciences among others.
SGS SA established in 1878 and headquarters at Geneva, Switzerland. The company is a leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. The company is engaged in providing quality and integrity in the market. The company focuses on regulations and standards to provide verification and certification to reduce risk, streamline various processes which operates in a more sustainable manner. The company operates its business through nine business segments namely – Agriculture, Food and Life, Mineral Services, Oil, Gas and Chemicals Services, Consumer and Retail Services, Certification and Business Enhancement, Industrial Services, Environment, Health and Safety Services, Transportation Services and Governments & Institutions Services.
The company offers its core services in inspection, verification, testing and certification. Through these services it offers more efficient and sustainable methods to improve quality and productivity by reducing risks verifying compliance and increasing speed to market. These services are applicable in the industries such as agriculture & food, arts & commerce, chemical, construction and others.
The company has over 2400 offices and laboratories worldwide. It has its presence in Europe, Africa, Middle East, Asia-Pacific and Americas. It has its global network through its subsidiaries including Baseefa (Endland), SGS Institut Fresenius (Germany), Vernolienne de Laboratoires SA (France), NviroCrop (South Africa), SGS North America Inc. (U.S.), Korea Construction Quality Test & Analysis Co. Ltd. (Korea), SGS Polska Sp.z oo (Poland), SRS Tech Co., Ltd. (South Korea) and others.
- In January, 2018, SGS SA acquired Vanguard Sciences Inc. (U.S.), a food safety testing service provider. This acquisition is proposed to provide immediate growth opportunities in the attractive food safety testing market in the U.S.
- In April, 2018, SGS SA opens two food laboratories with the expertise and capabilities of the Vanguard Sciences Inc. (U.S.), a food safety testing service provider.. The facilities offer a wide range of services which uses robust information technology platform. These laboratories expand the existing testing capabilities in SGS across various food categories which includes beverages, confectionery & chocolate, dairy, fruits & vegetables, grains & cereals, herbs & spices, meat & poultry, oils & fats, pastries, pet food, processed cabbed & frozen foods, seafood, tea & coffee.
- In April, 2018SGS SA acquired Oleotest NV (Belgium), provider of chemical testing services in food, feed and agricultural commodities. This acquisition is intended to provide an entry into a complementary segment for chemical analyses, strengthening leading position for agriculture, food & life in Belgium.
Eurofins Scientific was founded in 1987 and headquarters at London, U.K. The company is engaged in bioanalysis as it is the international life sciences company. It offers exclusive range of analytical testing services to clients across various industries. The company focuses on food, environment and pharmaceutical products testing and in agroscience CRO services.
The company operates its business through its seven segments – North America, France, Germany, Benelux, Nordic Region, U.K. & Ireland and Other. It also offers certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. The food & feed testing service is strictly complies with stringent quality and safety standards.
The company has an international network of more than 400 laboratories across 44 countries. It has its global presence in Europe, North & South America and Asia-Pacific. It holds the portfolio of over 150,000 analytical methods. It has its several subsidiaries worldwide which include Lancaster Laboratories (U.S.), Nab Labs Ltd. (Finland), Alphora Research Inc. (Ontario), MVZ für Laboratoriumsmedizin am Hygiene-Institut GmbH (Germany), Eurofins Digital Product Testing UK Limited (U.K.) and others.
- In April, 2018, Eurofins acquired Protec Bio-testing from Protec Group. Protec Bio-testing, a business segment that was involved in water and food testing businesses in France. With this acquisition Eurofins will significantly strengthen its leadership in food testing with the addition of its first food testing laboratory in the South West region of France.
- In January, 2018, Eurofins acquired Craft Technologies, Inc., (U.S.) a contract laboratory specializing in the analysis of nutrients, vitamins, carotenoids, bioflavonoids and phytochemicals. With this acquisition Eurofins expanded its business to strengthen in the area of testing for biologically active components.
- In September, 2016, Eurofins expanded its business in Asia-Pacific by opening of a new state-of-the-art microbiology testing laboratory in Singapore. With this expansion Eurofins will serve the successful food and beverage industry in the region.
Bureau Veritas founded in 1828 and headquarters at France. The company is engaged in testing, inspection and certification. The company provides high quality services to meet the growing challenges of quality, safety, environmental protection and social responsibility. It offers innovative solutions which are comply with regulations and standards that help to reduce risk, improves performance and promotes sustainable development.
The company operates it business through its eight global businesses namely, Industry, Commodities, Consumer Products, In-service inspection & Verification, Construction, Marine & Offshore, Certification and Government Services & International Trade. The company vastly serves to the agriculture and food industry by strict control in the production, packaging, handling transportation and sale of food products.
The company has 1,400 offices and laboratories in around 140 countries. It has its global presence in Europe, Americas, Asia-Pacific, Africa, Middle East and Eastern Europe. It has its strong global network through its subsidiaries such as Maxxam (Canada), HydrOcean (France), MAC (U.K.), ECA (Spain), TECNICONTROL (Colombia), MatthewsDaniel (U.K.), Mentions légales (France) and others.
TÜV SÜD founded in 1866 and headquartered at Munich, Germany. The company is technical service organisations. The company focuses on the four strategic themes which include consumer protection, digital transformation, sustainable development and urbanisation. The company serves to the industry, mobility and certification segments. It offers its services to the consultancy, inspection, tests and expert reports as well as certification and training. With these services the company focuses on reliability, safety and quality, environmental protection and profitability.
The company operates its business through four segments – Industry, Mobility, Certification and Other. The company serves to the airport & aviation, automobile & traffic, chemical, oil & gas, consumer goods & retail, food, health & medicine, industrial plants information technology (IT) and others. TUV SUD offers food testing services through TÜV SÜD in South Asia.
The company has its global presence through its several subsidiaries such as TÜV SÜD America Inc. (U.S.), TÜV SÜD Korea Ltd. (South Korea), TÜv SÜd Management Service Gmbh (Germany), Tüv Süd Danmark ApS (Denmark), TÜV SÜD Japan Ltd. (Japan), ELBAS Elektrische Bahnsysteme Ingenieur-Gesellschaft mbH (Germany), TÜV SÜD PSB Pte. Ltd. (Singapore) and others.
- In August, 2016, TÜV SÜD inaugurates ultra-modern food testing lab in Vizag, India with accreditation from International Accreditation Services (IAS), U.S. The laboratory is intended to test seafood, spices and commodity including pulses. The lab is intended to address issues of managing safety, quality and logistics throughout the supply chain.
- In June, 2012, TÜV SÜD acquired SFDK Laboratório de Análise de Produtos Ltda (SFDK), (Brazil) food laboratory in Brazil. This strategic acquisition is intended to move complements TÜV SÜD’s food laboratories in Europe and Asia Pacific to expand its international reach and service portfolio.
To Enquire Regarding This Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=europe-food-safety-testing-market