Global Automated Border Control Market latest research report offers a complete analysis of the industry influencing driving factors, impacting trends and demand, competitive landscape and factors restraining the growth of the market. Furthermore, our analysts aim at precisely forecasting the growth rate of the Global Automated Border Control Market using various market sizing methodologies such as bottom-up and top-down approaches to help our clients and other enterprises gain a better understanding of the current Global Automated Border Control Market scenario. Global Automated Border Control Market has CAGR values are jumping for the good in which in turn is making the sales, import, export, and revenue growth. The Global Automated Border Control Market report provides a thorough analysis of the current conditions for the Global Automated Border Control Market industry due to the Global Automated Border Control Market.
Global automated border control market is expected to reach a healthy CAGR of 18.1% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Avail a Sample Report copy before purchase: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-automated-border-control-market
Major Players: Global Automated Border Control Market
Some of the major players operating in this market are
- Gemalto NV,
- Identification Systems GmbH,
- Cognitec Systems GmbH,
- Securiport LLC,
- HID Global Corporation,
- NEC Corporation,
- Indra Sistemas,
- Gunnebo AB,
- Vision Box,
- Collins Aerospace,
- Vancouver Airport Authority,
- Atos SE
- And other…
- Market drivers and restrains
- Key trends of the market
- Challenges of market growth
- Major players in the market
- CAGR values for the forecast period and historic years
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented into ABC E-gates and ABC Kiosks.
- On the basis of component, the market is segmented into hardware, software and services.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into airport, landport and seaport.
ADOPTION OF AUTOMATED BORDER CONTROL IN PORTS:
- The automated border control system played a crucial role by providing immigration control systems in airports sea ports and land ports. It uses latest technologies and advanced software such as E-gate, kiosk and others for facial recognition, Iris recognition and fingertip recognition. In 2016, Paris airport implemented 87automated border control gates for entry/exit of passengers in airports, which is safer, secure passage from immigration and increased real time detection for frauds cases.
- Nowadays government agencies are adopting automated border control system that solved out the problem faced in the cargo volume and numbers of people shifting across the border. It offers safe guards to the national interest. In the term of maximum growth of cargo volume and numbers of people shifting across the border that offered safeguard to the national interests
INCREASING DEMAND OF AUTOMATED BORDER CONTROL PROJECTS:
- The growth of automated border control system software in the global arena has been shifted in the past few years, due to rapid demand for border control in different airports. It is used for detecting passengers flow and reduces processing time in the spacious modern area.
- In 2018, Luxemberg airport successfully inaugurated the automated border control gates that delivered service to the passengers while maintaining the border safely, e-passports management, gate design, PKD certificate exchange, interoperability and human interface while passengers travelling to Non-Schengen and arriving from non- Schengen countries.
HIGH INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECTS COST:
- Not only automated border control software such as E-gates and kiosk comprises of various advantages but also has certain limitations. High cost invested for security function in recent infrastructure projects is impeding the market growth. Automated border control software is mostly used for verification of individuals, decreased passenger processing time, border security and others. In 2015, Fiji government approved US$ 167.50 million for the Transport Infrastructure Investment Project, which offered automated border control system and multi-criteria analysis.
- Most of the government and private organization invested lots of capital to bring out the high precise software such as SITA, e-gates and kiosks which is capable in providing passenger experience functionality real time approach, increased trans-border intelligence and information sharing. This has further increased the check-in processing, thereby protecting the passenger’s identity.
GROWING DEMAND OF AUTOMATED BORDER CONTROL THROUGH ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY:
- Although the innovation cost is more, still many of the software companies are still innovating and developing equipment in the field of technology based automated border control system software. The increasing demand of technology based IoT is rapidly catching up worldwide in the field of airports, sea ports and land ports and others. The IoT technology used to provide flexibility in passenger flow management and process passengers.
- Carrasco International Airport launched a new technology with Vision box i-match eGates software that improved security and facial recognition at airport checkpoints that reduces waiting time, reduction of transaction time of person in migratory procedures.
- In South America, Buenos Aires international airport launched a new technology based E-gates with biometrics technology that used to captured facial and fingerprint. It is also used for providing high transition security at ports entry and exits
To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry… @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=global-automated-border-control-market
Key points for analysis
- To get a comprehensive overview of the Global Automated Border Control Market
- To gain information about the top players in this industry, their product portfolios, and their key strategies.
- To gain insights about the major regional insights in which the Global Automated Border Control Market is flourishing.
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
DECREASED PASSENGER PROCESSING TIME:
- The demand for automated border control software in commercial environments over the past several years has been driven by the several users connecting to the electronic service provider networks. The growing processing time leads to congestion at airports and customers that further decreases the verification of individuals. Airports are the largest end user of E-gates and kiosks in the field of passenger processing such as intelligent sensor technology, comprehensive optical document checking, and higher possibility of error tolerance and reduced airport queues.
- Collins Aerospaces’ ARINC Automated Passport Control (APC) kiosks delivered a proficient way that improved the passenger flow at United States immigration and custom checkpoints. It also enhances security by enabling CBP officers to focus on verification, questioning and admissibility.
- In 2014, Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport launched CBP automated passport control kiosk that decreased the 20-40% of wait times at airports. It offers fully hosted kiosks that automated the border inspection process.
- In 2016, Oakland International Airport upgraded its new BorderXpress Automated Passport Control (APC) kiosks that improve efficiently with customs entry process, cost to the passenger and requiring no preregistration.
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research