Presently, Asia-Pacific is estimated to be the world’s largest as well as fastest growing market for blowing agents over the next few years. China is the key consumer of blowing agents in Asia-Pacific. Other countries such as South Korea and India also generate considerable demand owing to high production levels.
Global Blowing Agents Market accounted for USD 1.12 billion and projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.1% during the forecast to 2024.
Global Blowing Agents Market Chemistry (Physical Blowing Agents, Chemical Blowing Agents); Foaming Agent Process (Endothermic, Exothermic, Endothermic & Exothermic Blend); Product Type (HCFCS, HFCs, HCS); Foams (PU, PS, Phenolic Foam, Polyolefin Foam); Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
Major Market Competitors:
Some of the major players in global blowing agents market include:
DAIKIN INDUSTRIES Ltd., DuPont, Haltermann Carless Deutschland GmbH, Arkema Group Social Media Hub, Exxon Mobil Corporation, Honeywell International Inc., The Linde Group, Solvay, Foam Supplies Inc., Harp International Ltd. and others.
Get exclusive sample of this report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-blowing-agents-market
Blowing agents are commonly used additives in polymeric foam industry as a part of production process to impart particular properties to the polymeric foam. Significance of blowing agents is the rising demand for the polymeric foam businesses essentially on account of producing low-cost, environment friendly foam products.
- Manufacturer / Potential Investors
- Traders, Distributors, Wholesalers, Retailers, Importers and Exporters.
- Association and government bodies.
- Production Process Industries
- Raw Material Suppliers
Blowing Agent Market Research/analysis Report Focus on following important aspects: –
- Manufacturing Technology is Used for Blowing Agent: – Undergoing Developments in That Technology, Trends Causing These Developments.
- Global Key Players of Blowing Agent Market: – Their Company Profile, Product Information and Contact Information.
- Global Market Status of Blowing Agent Market: – Past and Present information and Future predictions about Productions Capacity, Production Value, Cost and Return on Investments in Blowing Agent Market.
- Current Market Status of Blowing Agent Market: – Market Competition includes both Company and Country Wise competition in this Industry. Market Analysis of Blowing Agent Market by Taking Applications and Types in Consideration.
- Predictions of Global Blowing Agent Market Considering Production Capacity, and Production Value. What Estimation is expected for Cost Vs Profit? What Will Be Market Share, Supply and Consumption? What About Import and Export?
- Blowing Agent Market Chain Analysis by Upstream Raw Materials and Downstream Industry.
To Request For TOC @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-blowing-agents-market
TOC of Blowing Agents Market:
- Executive Summary
- Scope of The Report
- Research Methodology
- Blowing Agents Market Landscape
- Blowing Agents Market Sizing
- Five Forces Analysis
- Blowing Agents Market Segmentation by Application
- Blowing Agents Market Segmentation by Product
- Customer Landscape
- Regional Landscape
- Decision Framework
- Drivers and Challenges
- Blowing Agents Market Trends
- Vendor Landscape
- Vendor Analysis
The global blowing agents market is consolidated due to the presence of limited number of players concentrated in few countries. These major players have adopted various organic as well as inorganic growth strategies such as mergers & acquisitions, new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, and others to strengthen their position in this market.
Note: If You Have Any Special Requirements, Please Let Us Know and We Will Offer You the Report as You Want.
Customization With Discount Available On This Report @ Sopan.email@example.com
Major Market Drivers:
- High growth in global polymeric foams market
- Growing Chinese market
- Increased demand of blowing agents in construction, automotive and appliances industry
- Frequent changes in the choice of blowing agents with respect to environmental regulations
- High cost of shifting technology
The Global Blowing Agents Market is segmented on the basis of chemistry into physical blowing agents, and chemical blowing agents.
- On the basis of foam, the global blowing agents market is segmented into Polyurethane Foam (PU), Polystyrene Foam (PS), phenolic foam, polyolefin foam, and others. The polyurethane foam (PU) segment is sub segmented into appliances, apparel, automotive, building & construction, electronics, flooring, furnishing, marine, medical, and packaging. The polystyrene foam (PS) segment is further sub segmented into building & construction, food packaging, transportation, and others. The phenolic foam segment is sub segmented into building & construction, insulation, and others. The polyolefin foam segment is further sub segmented into automotive, medical, building & construction, packaging, and others. The others segment is sub segmented into automotive, building & construction, packaging, and others.
- On the basis of foaming agent process, the global blowing agents market is segmented into endothermic chemical foaming agents, exothermic chemical foaming agents, and endothermic and exothermic blend chemical foaming agents
- On the basis of product type, the global blowing agents market is segmented into Hydrochlorofluorocarbons (HCFCS), Hydrofluorocarbons (HFCs), Hydro Carbons (HCS), and others. The Hydrochlorofluorocarbons (HCFCS) segment is sub segmented into HCFC-141b, HCFC-142b, HCFC-22, and others HCFCS. The Hydrofluorocarbons (HFCs) segment is sub segmented into HFC-245fa, HFC-134a, HFC-365mfc/227ea, and HFC-152a. The Hydro Carbons (HCS) segment is further sub segmented into N-Pentane, Cyclopentane, Isopentane, Isobutane, N-Butane, and Other HCS. The others segment is segmented into Hydrofluoroolefin (HFOS), Inert Gases, and Methyl Format.
- On the basis of geography, the global blowing agents market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
Blowing Agent market offers up-to-date information that allows determining available opportunities so that stakeholders could take advantage to accelerate their growth prospects. This will also help new entrants to probe their fortunes in the industry. There are enough statistical data to lend credence to the views expressed by the authors in their research report. The study has dealt with preeminent performers that included product offerings, business summary, and profits segmentation.
More information for Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-blowing-agents-market
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge Market Research provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research