Global Energy Drinks Market The report focuses on the main factors responsible for the development of the global market and is expected to reach a healthy CAGR of 11.8% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. The new market report contains data for historic years 2017, the base year of calculation is 2018 and the forecast period is 2019 to 2026.
The report focuses on the main factors responsible for the development of the global market.
The Energy Drinks Market analysis report covers detailed value chain analysis of the Market. The value chain analysis helps to analyze major upstream raw materials, major equipment’s, manufacturing process, and downstream customer analysis and major distributor analysis are mentioned in the report along with all the drivers and restrain for the market. It presents a comparative detailed analysis of the all regional and player segments, offering readers a better knowledge of where areas in which they can place their existing resources and gauging the priority of a particular region in order to boost their standing in the market.
Get A Free Sample Report Now @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-energy-drinks-market
Major Players: Global Energy Drinks Market
Some of the prominent participants operating in this market are
- PepsiCo Inc ,
- Red Bull GmbH,
- T. C. Pharma,
- Rockstar Inc.,
- Britvic PLC.,,
- Frucor Suntory,
- HYPE ENERY DRINKS,
- MUTALO GROUP,
- XYIENCE, INC.,
- THE COCA-COLA COMPANY,
- Monster Energy Company,
- Among others.
Key points to focus in the report
- Key trends in the market place
- Major players and brands
- Drivers and restrains of the market
- Major players and brands
- Historical and current market size and projection up to 2026
- On the basis of product type, the market is segmented into alcoholic and non-alcoholic. In 2018, non-alcoholic segment is dominated the global energy drinks market with 83.3% market share and 3% growing at the highest CAGR of 11.9% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented into organic and inorganic. In 2018, inorganic segment is dominated the global energy drinks market with 67.9% market share and growing at the CAGR of 11.5% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. However, organic segment is growing with highest CAGR 12.2% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the market is segmented into store-based retailers and non-store retailing. Store-based retailers are further sub-segmented into grocery retailers, supermarkets/hypermarkets, convenience stores and others. In 2018, store based retailers segment is dominated the global energy drinks market with 71.9% market share and growing at the highest CAGR of 11.9% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Free Inquire Before Buying @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-energy-drinks-market
Drivers: Global Energy Drinks Market
CHANGING LIFESTYLE PATTERNS:
- In recent time the lifestyles of an individual have found to undergo many changes since the early phase of the life (Paleolithic) to industrialization and hence it has led today’s world in a drastic changes in all form such as living style and others. These changes in lifestyle are also responsible for changes in dietary patterns.
- In recent time women are more employed than that of past time but it is found to be more hectic to them in maintaining both house work as well as office work.
- In August 2018, according to Australian Government, Australia comprises 47.0% of women employed where 25.0% women working full-time and 21.9% are women working part-time.
- In June 2014, according to office vibe, out of 26,000 of the people, 60 % of the people fill stressful at workplace in country U.S.
Product recall is the procedure to recall the launched product from the market due to frequent causes related to quality of the products, device design, software, and non-conforming material or component issues and issues concerning to the safety of people. Therefore, recall poses a significant restraint for the medical device industry.
In June 2015, Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) ordered to recall the restless energy drinks as it was found that the drinks are ‘unsafe’ to the consumers. These energy drinks are Monster, Tzinga and Cloud 9 which was produced by using unsafe ingredients.
There is variety of regulations of energy drinks made that defers throughout the world where United States has less stringent systems. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA 2003) code of federal regulations, nr 21CFR182.
In December 2014, at EU level, the Consumer Information Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 provided provisions regarding the labelling of beverages with an added caffeine content of more than 150 mg/liter.
INCREASE IN DEMAND FOR LOW-CALORIE ENERGY DRINKS
Energy drinks are the functional beverage that contain low or zero sugar and provides energy to its consumer. With changing in life style and increasing health consciousness of people are more getting attracted to supplements that provide instant energy in daily life.
Red Bull GmbH (Germany) provides red bull zero calories energy drinks that contain zero calories and zero sugars.
Challenges: Global Energy Drinks Market
SIDE EFFECTS OF ENERGY DRINKS
There is an increase in market and degree of consumption of the energy drinks every year due to its benefits and people’s enhanced life style. But as the coin has two sides, energy drink also has pros and cons. There are some harmful physiological and psychological effects of this energy drink on human being. The psychological effects of energy drinks are affecting body functions such as cognitive functions, mood, sleep, decision making, and overall impact on well-being and quality of life (QOL).
To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry… @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=global-energy-drinks-market
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research