Global infertility Testing Market is poised to grow strongly during the forecast period 2018 to 2025. Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include improved profitability as a result of aim, the introduction of the maintenance-as-a-service model in industries, increasing demand in Industry and growth opportunities and investment opportunities. Global infertility Testing Market Report contains key drivers and Restraints of the market with their information and market competition situation among the vendors and company profile. Product pictures, specification, classification, category are also mentioned. Comprehensively evaluates absolute scrutiny of the competitive landscape, covering value chain and key players.
Global Infertility Testing Market is expected to reach 22,421.79 Million by 2024 from 13,347.10 in 2016, at a CAGR of 6.8% in the forecast period 2017 to 2024. The new market report contains data for historic years 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
We Offer Free Sample Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-infertility-testing-market
The Merck KGaA is going to dominate the global infertility market followed by-
- Procter & Gamble,
Other players operating in this market are include
- Babystart Ltd,
- Biozhena Corporation,
- Quidel Corporation,
- Alere Inc.,
- Biomérieux SA,
- SPD Swiss Precision Diagnostics GmBH,
- Proctor & Gamble,
- SCSA Diagnostics, Inc.,
- Among others…
- By Type (Female Infertility Testing, Male Infertility Testing),
- By Test Kits (Human Follicular Stimulating Hormone (FSH) Urine Test Kits, Luteinizing Hormone (LH) Urine Test Kits, Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) Hormone Blood Test Kits, Others),
- By Prescription Mode (Prescription-Based, Over The Counter (OTC) Based),
- By Distribution Channel (Hospitals Pharmacies, Online Pharmacies, Pharmacies & Drug Stores),
- By End User (Fertility Centers, Hospitals And Clinics, Research Institutes, Cryobanks),
- By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East And Africa)
- The major factors driving the growth of this market are significant decline in fertility rates, increasing number of fertility clinics, rising public awareness among the female population, increasing number of gynecological disorders and technological advancements and innovative testing products.
- On the other hand, high cost of ovulation testing and accuracy issues with testing kits may hinder the growth of the market.
SIGNIFICANT DECLINE IN FERTILITY RATES
- Total fertility rates can be defined by the average number of children born to a woman who survives her reproductive years (aged 15-49).
- This fertility has dropped globally by about half since 1960. According to Eurostat, globally the total fertility rate has decreased from 4.45 in 1970 to around 2.50 in 2014.
- As the fertility rate is getting dropped worldwide, people get more aware of their health and visiting hospitals and clinics to get fertility testing done.
- Thus the decrease in fertility rate is also driving the growth of the market.
Free Inquire for Updated Report or Customization as Per Requirement @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-infertility-testing-market
TECHNOLOGICAL CHANGES SUCH AS LOW GWP REFRIGERANTS
- Increased prevalence of infertility and rising demand in fertility testing raises the scope of testing products. Hence, many fertility testing manufacturers and providers are researching and introducing the innovative products in the market.
- In October 2016, Episona Inc., an epigenetics data company which deals in improving the reproductive health launched the Seed, an innovative new male fertility test. Seed analyzes epigenetic changes on DNA to personalize fertility treatment and potentially decrease time to pregnancy.
- In December 2016, Medical Electronic Systems (MES), manufacturer of commercial-grade automated semen analyzers and gold standard in automated semen analysis launched the YO Home Sperm Test. It is the first home male fertility test kit powered by a smartphone platform and supported by an interactive app experience complete with sperm education, animations and sperm trivia.
GROWTH IN THE COLD CHAIN MARKET
- Cold chain includes a series of refrigerated products, need of storage, distribution activities, logistics and other related equipment. Cold chain equipment is used in pharmaceutical sector, transportation, food sector, bio pharma, chemical sector and many more.
- For instance, pharmaceutical sector requires cold chain equipment for storage of vaccines, testing reagent, whole blood and refrigerated drugs.
- Logistic sector include transportation of horticulture, floriculture during distribution and supply.
- Food sector include processed foods, dairy and poultry consumption, instant and canned items. According to National Centre for Cold Chain Development (NCCD), in 2014, under Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare, support for cold chain was rationalized to revise the components and the cost norms along with a reduction of 5% in the subsidy rates.
Exclusive News on Infertility Testing Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/news/product-launch/global-infertility-testing-market/
Data Bridge Market Research adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research