The Global Intumescent Coatings Market report also provides Porter analysis, PESTEL analysis and market attractiveness which helps to better understand the market scenario on macro and micro level. Side by side, it also explicitly provides information about mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, and all the other important activities occurred in the market during current and past few years. The Intumescent Coatings Market report explores manufacturer’s competitive scenario and provides market share for all major players of this market based on production capacity, sales, revenue, geographical presence and other major factors.
Global Intumescent Coatings Market is set to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 896.92 million in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 1275.51 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 4.5% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the increased awareness regarding the benefits of intumescent coatings in providing time and acting as a barrier between the substrate material and fire, so that the rescue authorities can interject and take the correct course of action.
FREE | Sample Report Available at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-intumescent-coatings-market
This report will help you understand:
- Market share (regional, product, application, and end-user) both in terms of volume and revenue along with CAGR from 2019 to 2026
- Key parameters which are driving market and restraining its growth.
- Report will help you understand Industry Research, Market Size and Forecast, Market Entry Strategy, Competitive Intelligence, Pricing Analysis, Consumer Insights, Procurement Intelligence, Next-generation Technologies, etc.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Intumescent Coatings Market
Company profiled in this report based on Business overview, financial data, Product landscape, Strategic outlook & SWOT analysis:
BASF, PPG Industries, Jotun, Sherwin-Williams, Hempel A/S, Promat, Kansai Paint Co.,Ltd, Teknos, 3M, Carboline Company, Isolatek International, Demilec, Benjamin Moore & Co., GCP Applied Technologies, tremco illbruck group, Envirograf®, Albi Protective Coatings, Arabian Vermiculite Industries, No-Burn, Inc., Monarch Industrial Products, Rudolf Hensel GmbH, Contego International Inc., Kansai Paint Singapore.
Market Drivers: Global Intumescent Coatings Market
- Increasing concerns and awareness regarding the safety from fires, and benefits of intumescent coatings for fire-resistance is expected to drive the market growth
- Increasing urbanization and preferences of light weighted materials and the need for coating them with fire resistant coatings is also expected to drive the market growth
Market Restraints: Global Intumescent Coatings Market
- Lack of penetration and awareness regarding the presence in developing countries is expected to drive the market growth
- Concerns regarding the durability of applications of intumescent coatings is also expected to restrain the market growth
Competitive Analysis: Global Intumescent Coatings Market
Global intumescent coatings market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of intumescent coatings market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Developments in the Market: Global Intumescent Coatings Market
- In July 2017, PPG Industries Inc., announced that they plant to acquire The Crown Group and that the transaction will be completed by the third quarter of 2017, this acquisition is aimed at enabling PPG Industries Inc., to combine its coatings manufacturing business with The Crown Group’s coatings application business.
- In June 2017, The Sherwin-Williams Company announced that they had acquired The Valspar Corporation creating a global leader for paints and coatings and enhancing the market share and capabilities of The Sherwin-Williams Company.
Read More about This Report at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-intumescent-coatings-market/
Table of Contents: Global Intumescent Coatings Market
- Executive Summary
- Scope/opportunities of the Report
- Research Methodology
- Market Landscape
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
- Pipeline Analysis
- Pipeline analysis
- Market Sizing
- Market definition
- Market sizing
- Market size and forecast
- Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
- Market Segmentation
- Market opportunity
- Customer Landscape
- Regional Landscape
- Geographical segmentation
- Regional comparison
- North America
- South America
- Market opportunity
- Business Decision Framework
- Drivers And Challenges
- Market challenges
- Market drivers
- Market Key Trends
- Players Landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Players Analysis
- Players covered
- Players classification
- Market positioning of Players
- List of abbreviations
FREE | TOC Available at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-intumescent-coatings-market
Market Segmentation: Global Intumescent Coatings Market
- Thin-Film Intumescent Coatings (Water-Based Thin-Film Intumescent Coatings, Solvent-Based Thin-Film Intumescent Coatings)
- Thick-Film Intumescent Coatings
By By Substrate
- Structural Steel & Cast Iron
- Others (Walls, Fiberglass, Plasterboards, Concrete)
- Water Based
- Solvent Based
- Epoxy Based
- Powder Based
By Application Technique
- Building & Construction
- Others (Mining, Electrical & Electronics, Automotive)
- USA (North America, US, Canada, Mexico, South America, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America)
- Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, South Korea, India, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- Middle East and Africa (South Africa, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Israel, Rest of Middle East and Africa)
Why Data Bridge Market Research?
- Analyst Support: Get you query resolved from our expert analysts before and after purchasing the report.
- Customer’s Satisfaction: Our expert team will assist with all your research needs and customize the report.
- Inimitable Expertise: Analysts will provide deep insights about the reports
- Assured Quality: We focus on the quality and accuracy of the report
- Technically acclaimed Analysts with complete industry know how Robust research methodology followed by our publishers to arrive at market estimates, Focus on technology trends, Extensive repository of market research reports to meet our client’s needs.
- Based on extensive research, we provide clear view of real market scenario and help clients with making informed business decisions
Customization of the Report
This report can be customized to meet the client’s requirements. Please connect with our sales team (firstname.lastname@example.org), who will ensure that you get a report that suits your needs.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research