Patient temperature monitoring device is portable measurement equipment that autonomously records the temperature for a particular period of time. These monitors help in measuring a patient’s temperature during postoperative care, surgery, critical care, shock, sepsis and infections, treatment of hypothermia and hyperthermia, fertility and ovulation assessment, or in other cases where there is a need to continuously monitor the body temperature. This is usually used for gathering temperature data from various field conditions and monitoring the shipments in a cold chain.
The study covers significant data which makes the research document a handy resource for managers, analysts, industry experts and other key people get ready-to-access and self-analyzed study along with graphs and tables to help understand market trends, drivers and market challenges.
Click the link to Get a Free Sample Copy of the Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-patient-temperature-monitoring-market
Global Patient Temperature Monitoring Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 2.55 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 3.74 billion by 2026 registering a CAGR of 4.9% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to the increasing number of infectious diseases and rising pediatric and geriatric population over the world.
Global Patient temperature monitoring device Market Product (Wearable Continuous Temperature Sensors, Smart Temperature Monitoring Patches, Table-top Temperature Monitoring Devices, Handheld Temperature Monitoring Devices, Invasive Temperature Monitoring Devices), Site (Noninvasive Temperature Monitoring, Invasive Temperature Monitoring), Application (Pyrexia/Fever, Hypothermia, Blood Transfusion, Anesthesia, Other), End User (Hospital and Surgical Centers, Nursing Facilities, Home care, Ambulatory Care Centers, Other), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa)–Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
The global patient temperature monitoring market is highly fragmented and the major players have used different strategies such as expansions, new product launches, agreements, partnerships, acquisitions, joint ventures, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of patient temperature monitoring market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the patient temperature monitoring market are Cardinal Health, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Hill-Rom Services Inc., Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA, Terumo Medical Corporation, Masimo, Microlife Corporation, Procter & Gamble, Actherm Inc., American Diagnostic Corporation, Briggs Healthcare, HICKS, Medtronic, Sanomedics International Holdings Inc., Welch Allyn, Medium Healthcare, Cosinuss GmbH, Helen of Troy, Omron Healthcare, Inc., and BD.
Table Of Contents Available For This Market Request For TOC Here@ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-patient-temperature-monitoring-market
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Current and future of global patient temperature monitoring market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
- Rising number of various surgical procedures has increased the demand for these devices
- Constant innovations and technological developments in the industry will act as a major market driver
- High cost of developed temperature monitoring devices is acting as a major restraint for the market
- Low awareness regarding these devices in developing nations act as a major factor hampering the market growth
- Wearable Continuous Temperature Sensors
- Smart Temperature Monitoring Patches
- Table-top Temperature Monitoring Devices
- Handheld Temperature Monitoring Devices
- Invasive Temperature Monitoring Devices
- Noninvasive Temperature Monitoring
- Invasive Temperature Monitoring
- Blood Transfusion
- Other Applications
By End User
- Hospital and Surgical Centers
- Nursing Facilities
- Home care
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- Other End Users
- North America
- South America
- Middle East and Africa
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
To Inquire before Buy Complete Report Click Here @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-patient-temperature-monitoring-market/
Key Developments in the Market:
- In March, 2018, Medtronic and Lehigh Valley Health Network signed a partnership agreement to deliver different value-based healthcare programs.
- In June, 2018, Clayton, Dubilier & Rice and Cardinal Health announced their partnership for accelerating the growth of naviHealth.
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research