The Global Technical Textile Market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of Technical Textile market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Global Technical Textile Market is projected to register a healthy CAGR of 10.4% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Download PDF Sample Copy of Report@ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-technical-textile-market
In 2016, DiloGroup (Germany) introduced its latest products and development at CINTE Techtextil China, CINTE Techtextil China is the Asia’s leading biennial trade fair for technical textile.
Global Technical Textile Market, By Process (Knitted, Non-Woven, Woven and Others), Material (Regenerated Fiber, Mineral, Synthetic Polymer, Natural Fiber, Metal, High Performance Fiber and Others), By Application (Geotech, Oekotech, Mobiltech, Indutech, Packtech, Sportech, Protech, Buildtech, Agrotech, Hometech, Clothtech and Meditech), By Technology (Spinning, Weaving, Knitting, Finishing, Nanotechnology and Others), By Geography (Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Major Players: Global Technical Textile Market
Some of the major players operating in this market are DuPont, Ahlstrom-Munksjö, Freudenberg Performance Materials, Koninklijke Ten Cate bv, Lenzing Plastics, Low & Bonar, Mitsui Chemicals, Inc., Alexium International, Berry Global Inc., DeRoyal Industries, Inc, Swift Textile Metalizing LLC, Toyobo Co., Ltd., Asahi Kasei Corporation, SRF Limited, ITG Company and others.
Drivers: Global Technical Textile Market
Growing Demand for Polypropylene in Non-Wovens:
Non-woven fabrics are produced from the polypropylene which is a homo polymer. Technical textiles are engineered from fibers or from the material, from which the fibers are processed. The textiles have various applications in crop protection, automotive applications, safety components, fireproof layers and implants in healthcare, protective clothing and many more.
In technical textiles, raw materials are used to provide mechanical, chemical and physical properties and also to ensure softness, flexibility, strength, elasticity, bacterial resistance, porosity and electrical resistance to the fabric which is used in the manufacturing process.
Non-woven fabrics are used for various purposes such as covers, carry bags, thermal insulation, ballistic protection, fireproof layers and others. Non-woven fabrics are usually manufactured with polypropylene that provides various properties including strength, elasticity and thermal insulation which is achieved by Spun Bond Process (SBP).
Rising technicity and incorporation of polypropylene is fuelling the demand for non-woven fabrics in industries such as automotive, constructions and building, chemical and garment. , for instance,
- For instance, according to the European Disposables and Nonwovens Association (EDANA), in 2016, non-woven production has been increased by 3.3% as compared to 2015 which was around 2,395,098.0 tonnes.
- For instance, according to the European Commission, in 2013, in Europe 185,000 companies in the industry employed 1.7 million people and generating a turnover of USD 188.99 billion.
Investment Promotion Schemes by Government:
The investment and promotional initiatives by the government, related to the textile industries enhanced the market of technical textiles in various regions as it avail several benefits from the government for instance,
The government of India, have investment promotion schemes which comprises several values leading to the growth of textile market and the scheme includes:
- Technology Upgradation Fund Scheme (TUFS)
- Scheme for Integrated Textile Parks (SITP)
- Coverage of major machinery for technical textile manufacturing under concessional customs duty list of 5.0%
- Certain technical textile products are covered under Focus Product Scheme, under which exports of such products carry duty credit scrip equivalent to 2.0% of FOB value of exports
- Scheme for promoting usage of Agro-textiles in North East Region of India
- According to the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI) in 2016, in order to help the potential investors to enter into technical textiles, Ministry of Textiles had set up Focus Incubation Centre’s (FIC) in the COEs established under TMTT on plug and play model.
Hence, growing promotional events and investment towards the textile industries by governments, to promote the manufacturers and suppliers in the developments is leading to the growth of the market in the forecast period.
Inquire Regarding This Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-technical-textile-market
High Cost of Raw Materials Used In the Technical Fabrics:
The demand of the technical fabrics is directly associated with the growth of economy of textile industry. In the textile industry the overall 66.0% of the total cost depends on the raw materials. From the starting to the final product the textile industry includes various steps such as from cotton picking through spinning and weaving to finishing.
The technical textile is produced from the process of spinning and twisting and the raw material used in the textiles are natural threads, fibers, chemical fibers, dyes and many more which have desired properties. The natural fibers included in the technical textiles are cotton, jute, silk and coir, whereas manmade raw materials used are iscose, PES, nylon, acrylic/mod acrylic, polypropylene and the polymers like high density poly ethylene (HDPE), low density poly ethylene (LDPE) and poly vinyl chloride (PVC), which is widely used in around 40.0% in the technical textile.
High cost of raw materials used in the fabric processing increases the total cost of product and reduces the profit to the industry. For instance,
- According to the Samruk Kazyna in November 2016, in China the cost of polypropylene was USD 1,028 per ton (USD 1.028 per Kg).
- According to the suppliers in 2018, the cost of polypropylene is USD 1.1-3.5 per Kg, whereas the cost of chemical dyes used in the textile industry is USD 3.07-3.85/Kg.
Hence, high cost of the raw materials is impacting the overall production cost of textile industry restraining the growth of the market in the forecast period.
Environmental Concerns Associated With the Textiles:
The manufacturing of the textiles comprises process from cultivation of fibers to the final fabrics, spinning, weaving which produces the harmful wastes leading to the environmental pollution and are considered as worst offenders in pollution.
The manufacturing process of technical textile includes release of harmful chemicals. These released carcinogenic chemicals are absorbed in the environment and are inhaled by the population which may lead to cancer among population.
In the production of cotton, 25.0% of pesticides are used in crops, which lead to the damage of ground water. The U.K. textile industry is facing various challenges associated with environmental legislation.
- For instance, according to the WRAP (U.K.), in U.K. around 1,130,000 tonnes of clothing was purchased in 2016 and emission of 26.2 million tonnes CO2, and also from their estimation 10,000-20,000 litres of water consumed in the production of 1 Kg of cotton. The established action like the Sustainable Clothing Action Plan (SCAP) will bring closer the manufacturers and this will allow them to re-invent how clothes are designed and produced.
Hence, high emission of chemicals in the air and also release of processed waste from the textile industry is making the regional association to take action against the manufacturing and production of textiles used in industrial application is hampering the growth of the market.
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research