Global “Tire pressure monitoring system Market” is set to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 10.5 billion in 2017 to an estimated value of USD 21.7 billion by 2025 while registering a CAGR of 9.5% in the forecast period of 2018-2025. Government regulations regarding the use of tire pressure monitoring systems in vehicles is driving the market growth. Increased global sales of vehicles are also a key factor in the market growth.
Get exclusive sample of this report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-tire-pressure-monitoring-systems-market
Tire pressure monitoring system is an electronic diagnostic system installed inside tires to measure air pressure of the tires. These systems provide live information to the driver of the vehicle, via a dashboard indicator. These systems monitor the tire pressure, which help in maintaining the handling of the vehicle reduce the wear and tear of the tires and help in increase the economy of the vehicles.
Europe had the biggest market share of 37.1% in 2017. Regulations in the region regarding the tire pressure monitoring systems is also set to increase the share of the market in the forecast period.
Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) Market also covers product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force, sales, revenue, price, market share, region, sales channel, distributors, traders, dealer.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors in the Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems Market are: Knorr-Bremse AG, DUNLOP TECH GmbH, HAMATON AUTOMOTIVE TECHNOLOGY CO. LTD, Bartec USA LLC, ATEQ TPMS, Infineon Technologies AG, Garmin Ltd., ALLIGATOR Ventilfabrik GmbH, PressurePro, ZF Friedrichshafen AG, Continental AG, Sensata Technologies Inc., DENSO CORPORATION, Pacific Industrial Co. Ltd., NXP Semiconductors, WABCO, Huf Hülsbeck & Fürst GmbH & Co. KG, Nira Dynamics AB, ALPS ELECTRIC CO. LTD., Aptiv, Dill Air Controls Products, Doran Manufacturing LLC., HELLA GmbH & Co. KGaA, OMRON Corporation, Valeo, Valor, GENERAL ELECTRIC, CUB ELECPARTS INC., E-LEAD ELECTRONIC CO. LTD., and STEELMATE.
The global tire pressure monitoring systems market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of tire pressure monitoring systems market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved
Note: If You Have Any Special Requirements, Please Let Us Know and We Will Offer You the Report as You Want.
Customization With Discount Available On This Report @ Sopan.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Improved regulations regarding the safety concerns of the vehicle have increased the demand for the system in the original equipment manufacturer sector which is driving the market growth
- Rise in sales of vehicles globally has also resulted in the market growth as the regulations set out by the authorities induce the manufacturers to install tire pressure monitoring systems market in the vehicles
- High cost of Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems has restricted the aftermarket demand of these products and this factor is restraining the market growth
- Potential chances of vehicle tracking through the tire pressure monitoring systems is a high possibility, and this factor is restricting the market growth
- By Type
- Direct Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems
- Indirect Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems
- By End-User
- Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM)
- By Vehicles
- Light Commercial Vehicles
- Heavy Commercial Vehicles
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Table Of Contents Available For This Market Request For TOC Here@ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-tire-pressure-monitoring-systems-market
Major Topics Covered in this Report:
- Chapter 1 Study Coverage
- Chapter 2 Executive Summary
- Chapter 3 Market Size by Manufacturers
- Chapter 4 Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition System Production by Regions
- Chapter 5 Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition System Consumption by Regions
- Chapter 6 Market Size by Type
- Chapter 7 Market Size by Application
- Chapter 8 Manufacturers Profiles
- Chapter 9 Production Forecasts
- Chapter 10 Consumption Forecast
- Chapter 11 Upstream, Industry Chain and Downstream Customers Analysis
- Chapter 12 Opportunities & Challenges, Threat and Affecting Factors
- Chapter 13 Key Findings
- Chapter 14 Appendix
To Inquire before Buy Complete Report Click Here @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-tire-pressure-monitoring-systems-market
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge Market Research provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research