Get Sample Analysis of This Market Information:https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-in-vitro-diagnostics-ivd-quality-control-market
In-vitro diagnostics (IVDs) are the medical devices and accessories are used to perform in-vitro tests on bodily samples such as blood, urine or tissue. In-vitro diagnostics are used for examination, diagnosis, cure and determination of the health state of several medical conditions such as Infectious Diseases, Diabetes, Oncology, Cardiology, Autoimmune Diseases, Nephrology, Drug Testing/Pharmacogenomics, HIV/Aids. Some of the major players operating in global in vitro diagnostics (ivd) quality control market are
- Roche Diagnostics Limited (Switzerland)
- Siemens Healthineers (Germany)
- Danaher Corporation (US)
- Abbott Laboratories (US)
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (US)
- Johnson & Johnson (US)
- Becton, Dickinson and Company (US)
- Bio-Rad Laboratories (US)
- Sysmex Corporation (Japan)
- bioMérieux (France)
- DiaSorin (Italy)
Other Players are Ortho Clinical Diagnostics (US), Agilent Technologies (US) and QIAGEN (Germany), Randox Laboratories Ltd. (U.K.), Illumina, Inc. (US), Laboratory Corporation (US), Luminex Corporation (US), Quest Diagnostics Incorporated (US), SeraCare Life Sciences, Inc. (US), Technopath Clinical Diagnostics (Ireland), Helena Laboratories Corporation (US), Sun Diagnostics, LLC (US). The global in vitro diagnostics (ivd) quality control market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of in vitro diagnostics (ivd) quality control market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Increasing disposable income, technically advanced diagnostic devices, rising rate of obese and diabetic population is expected to fuel the market of in-vitro diagnostics (IVDs). Whereas lack of proper reimbursement policy system rounds the globe is one among the main restraining issue for the in-vitro diagnostics market.
- According to European IVD market statistics 2014 overall revenues across EU-27 plus EFTA increased by 0.8% to €10,635 million however, this remains under the revenues recorded in 2009 (€10,685).
- As per Germany Trade & Invest (GTAI) Germany is the largest market in Europe, the new regulation is having a huge impact on in-vitro diagnostics market.
- February 2015: Roche acquired Flatiron Health to accelerate industry-wide development and delivery of breakthrough medicines for patients with cancer.
- In January 2017, Abbott acquired Alere, Inc. for company growth.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Rising Geriatric Population and Subsequent Growth in the Prevalence of Chronic and Infectious Diseases
- Increasing Adoption of Fully Automated Instruments and Automation in Laboratories
- Growing Awareness on Personalized Medicine
- Increasing Adoption of Point-Of-Care Testing
- Unfavourable Reimbursement Scenario
Market Segmentation: Global In Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) Quality Control Market
The global in vitro diagnostics (ivd) quality control market is segmented based on product & service, technology, application and end User and geographical segments.
- Based on product & service, the market is segmented into
- Reagents & kits
- Data management software
- Based on technology, the market is segmented into
- Clinical chemistry
- Molecular diagnostics
- Coagulation and hemostasis
- Other IVD technologies
- Based on application, the market is segmented into
- Infectious diseases
- Autoimmune diseases
- Drug testing/pharmacogenomics
- Hiv/aids and other applications
- Based on end user, the market is segmented into
- Point-of-care testing
- Patient self-testing
- Academic institutes
- End users
- The market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa.
- Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Current and future of global in vitro diagnostics (IVD) quality control market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period.
- Regions/countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level.
- All products covered in the in vitro diagnostics (ivd) quality control market report, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization).
Want Full Report? Enquire Here: https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-in-vitro-diagnostics-ivd-quality-control-market
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get Customization and Discount on Report by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.