Some of the prominent trends are profitability as a result of aim, the introduction of the maintenance-as-a-service model in industries, increasing demand in Industry and growth opportunities and investment opportunities. Global Energy Drink Market report by Data Bridge Market Research also comprises key maestro moves of the top market players likes acquisitions and mergers, new product launch, agreements, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures, research and development, and regional expansion.
The Global Energy Drink Market market is increasing rapidly and pulling the Food & Beverage industry along with it. This Global Energy Drink Market report gives an insight into the same. It will aid in distinguishing the dynamic condition, significant players, and driving brands of the market in the United States, Europe, japan, china, India and southeast Asia. The Global Energy Drink market’s seven-year period can evaluate the way market is forecast by 2025 are the forecast years whereas 2016 is said to be the historic years.
Global energy drinks market is expected to register a healthy CAGR of 11.8% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. The new market report contains data for the historic year 2017, the base year of calculation is 2018 and the forecast period is 2019 to 2026.
Energy drinks provide the benefits among people such as instant energy, refreshment, increased attention and reaction speed.. There are many ingredients such as caffeine, taurine, vitamins, herbs and many other components are present in energy drink. Taurine, one kind of amino acid and is a building block of protein. The products are available in corner stations, bars and gas stations. These products are found in shops along with sport drinks, juices, and soft drinks.
The energy drinks are available in many brands such as red bull energy drink, impulse energy drink, dark dog, shark energy drinks, hype energy drinks and many others. About 60.0% of the consumers of energy drinks are male and 35.0% of people consuming energy drinks are above 35 years age.
By Product Type (Non Alcoholic, Alcoholic), Type (Inorganic, Organic), Application (Before Exercise, Recovery, During Exercise), Consumption Time (Before 11 am, Post 9 pm, 11-2 pm, 2-5 pm, 5-9 pm), Ingredients (Taurine, Caffeine, Guarana, Vitamin B, L-Cartinine, Antioxidants, Others), Distribution Channel (Store Based Retailers, Non Store Retailing), Geography (North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Competitive Analysis: Global Energy Drinks Market
Some of the prominent participants operating in this market are PepsiCo, Inc , Red Bull GmbH, T.C. Pharma, DOHLER, Rockstar, Inc., Amway, Britvic PLC.,, Frucor Suntory, D’ANGELO,., HYPE ENERY DRINKS, MUTALO GROUP, XYIENCE, INC., THE COCA-COLA COMPANY, AJE, Monster Energy Company, among others.
Red Bull GmbH:
Red Bull GmbH founded in 1980 and headquartered in Fuschl Am see, Austria. The company is engaged in providing red bull energy drinks. The Company has its product categories and they are red bull energy drinks, red bull sugar free, red bull zero calories and red bull editions. The company has its subsidiaries Red Bull Media House GmbH (Austria), Red Bull Air Race Gmbh (Austria), Salzburg Sport GmbH (Austria), Red Bull New Zealand Limited (New Zealand), EHC Red Bull München GmbH (Germany) and others.
The company has its presence in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacifica, South America and Middle East & Africa.
- In January 2018, Red Bull GmbH on TV for free for the 2018 season of the world’s best rally championship “WRC”. This is to promote their product in the market among the people.
Monster Energy Company
Monster Energy Company headquartered in California, U.S., and focuses in developing energy drinks. Company has its products categories and they are Monster Energy, Monster rehab tea + energy, Monster Energy zero ultra , Pacific juice monster energy, Punch monster punch energy, Java monster coffee+ energy, Muscle monster energy shake, HYDRO, Monster Max . The company has its strong presence in U.S.
- In December 2018, Rolling Loud hip hop festival organized by Monster Energy Company and the aim was to expand its original Miami location.
THE COCA-COLA COMPANY:
THE COCA-COLA COMPANY founded in 1892, headquartered in Georgia, U.S. and engaged in manufacturing and providing different non-alcoholic drinks globally. The company has it business segment and they are Asia Pacific, North America, Bottling Investments, Latin America, Europe, Middle East & Africa, and Corporate.
The company has its presence in Africa, Asia Pacific, Eurasia, Europe, Latin America, and North America.
- In November 2018, Coca-Cola planned for launching the range of Coke-branded energy drinks. This plan may bring business enhancement through their new brand.
- In January 2018,Britvic PLC. (U.K.)launched new health and sustainability program. It helped consumers in making healthier choices, reduces the company’s environmental impact and supports well-being in communities. The aim was to make people, community and planet healthier.
- In November 2018 according to Business Standard, Coca-Cola Co (U.S.) planned to launch its first energy drinks which will come under the Coke brand name. Such decision taken by the company may help in growth of the market in future due to more demand and fulfilment of the same by the company.
- In May 2017, Gatorade is a brand of sports drinks is a part of PepsiCo. Ltd. (U.S.) launched energy drink in market such as carbonated drink which contains caffeine, sugar and other vitamins. This helped in improvement in the financial status of the company.
- In October 2017, PepsiCo Inc, an American company launched energy drink Sting in India. This is the second attempt made by the company to crack the energy drink market in the country India. With this launch this American company expanded its business in India.
Research Methodology: Global Energy Drinks Market
Key Opinion Leaders (KOL’s): Manufacturer, Healthcare Professionals, Doctors, Nurses, Medical practitioners. Industry Participants: CEO’s, V.P.’s, Marketing/Product Managers, Market Intelligence Managers and, National Sales Managers.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research