Molecular modelling is the key aspect of medicinal chemistry in drug designing process. The modelling describes the three-dimensional structures of molecules, physic-chemical properties, generation or manipulation. This is also used in drug design, computational biology, computational chemistry, and materials science. The procedure involves wide array of computerized techniques based on theoretical chemistry methods and experimental data to analyze the biological and molecular property. The molecular modelling market is highly fragmented and is based on new product launches and clinical results of products.
Molecular modelling industry accounted to USD XX.XX billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of XX.XX% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025(Current Year Statistic Will Be Provided In Report), Globally. Molecular modelling market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025. Some of the major players operating in molecular modelling market are
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Simulations Plus, Inc.
- Indigo Instruments
- Advanced Chemistry Development,
- Certara, L.P.
- Dassault Systèmes
- Schrödinger, LLC
- Physiomics PLC
- Genedata AG
- Chemical Computing Group ULC
Others are Rosa & Co., LLC., Agile Molecule, Acellera Ltd., Bioinformatics LLC., Bruker, Biomax Informatics AG, QIAGEN, Molecular Models Company, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. and INTELLIGENT PHARMA among others. Hence the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, clinical trials, market initiatives, high expense on research and development, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Increase in better drug treatment.
- Rise in varied diseases, leads to drug development.
- Increased investment of biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries in R&D.
- Technological advancements in drug design.
- Progress in the biology and biosimilars markets.
- High cost of the research & development hampers the market.
Market Segmentation: Global Molecular Modelling Market
- The global molecular modelling market is segmented by
- Approach into molecular mechanics approach
- Quantum chemistry approach
- On the basis of product the market is segmented into
- Kits and others
- On the basis of application the market is segmented into
- Drug development
- Drug discovery
- Other application
- The drug discovery is further sub segmented into
- Direct Drug Design
- Indirect Drug Design
- Molecular Mimicry
- The direct drug design is again sub-segmented into lead identification, target identification and others.
- The indirect drug design is again sub-segmented into pharmacophore, quantitative structure-activity relationships (QSAR) and others.
- On the basis of end user the market is segmented into
- Pharmaceutical & biotechnological companies
- Research organizations and others
- On the basis of geography, molecular modelling market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa.
- Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others.
- North America is expected to dominate the market.
Data Bridge set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. Get 10% Discount on Report by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org . We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.