Orthopedic trauma is the branch of orthopedic surgery focusing in complications related to the bones, joints, and soft tissues which includes muscles, tendons and ligaments of the entire body. The orthopedic trauma care covers the range of simple isolated fractures to severe life threatening accidents with multiple broken bones.
Global Orthopedic Trauma Devices Market is expected to reach USD 13.43 Billion by 2025, from USD 7.58 Billion growing at a CAGR of 7.4% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025.
Major Market competitors/players:
Some of the major players operating in the market are, Advanced Orthopaedic Solutions, Arthrex, Ascension Orthopedics, Bioretec, Conmed Linvatec, Depuy Orthopedics, Inc., DGIMED Ortho, DJO Global, Emerge Medical, Hand Biomechanics, Integra LifeSciences, Intelligent Implant Systems, Internal Fixation Systems, Medtronic, Merlot OrthopediX, Orthofix, Osteomed, Rigid FX Corporation, Semprus Biosciences, Skeletal Dynamics LLC, Small Bone Innovations, Inc, Smith & Nephew, Stryker Corporation, Suspension Orthopaedic Solutions, Synthes, Tornier, Inc, TriMed, Inc., Vilex, Wright Medical, Zimmer Holdings, Inc. among others.
Get exclusive sample of this report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-orthopedic-trauma-devices-market
The increasing number of sport injuries and fractures are driving the market. According to Stanford children’s health, children under the age of 14 or up to 14, nearly 3.5 million children gets hurt while playing sports or during the recreational activities. According to U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC), each year around 2 million injuries of high school athletes, 5 lacs visits from doctor and 30 thousand hospitalizations took place. According to Association for Safe International Road Travel (ASIRT), under the age 25, nearly 400,000 people die due to road accidents each year globally on an average over 1,000 a day.
The global orthopedic trauma devices market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of orthopedic trauma devices market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Key Reasons to Purchase:
- To gain insightful analyses of the market and have comprehensive understanding of the Global Orthopedic Trauma Devices and its commercial landscape.
- Assess the Global Orthopedic Trauma Devices production processes, major issues, and solutions to mitigate the development risk.
- To understand the most affecting driving and restraining forces in the Global Orthopedic Trauma Devices and its impact in the Global market.
- Learn about the market strategies that are being adopted by leading respective organizations.
- To understand the future outlook and prospects for Global Orthopedic Trauma Devices.
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report.
Demand Side Primary Contributors: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, Investors among others.
Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among others
Note: If You Have Any Special Requirements, Please Let Us Know and We Will Offer You the Report as You Want.
Customization With Discount Available On This Report @ Sopan.firstname.lastname@example.org
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Growing rate of geriatric population
- Growing number of orthopedic disease instances
- Increasing number of road accidents, fractures and sports injuries
- Rising incidence of spinal disorders
- Growing preference for minimal invasive spinal surgeries
- High cost of devices and procedures
- Low availability of super specialized professionals
The Global Orthopedic Trauma Devices Market is segmented on the basis of material type, fixation techniques, application, end users and geography.
- Based on material type the market is segmented into absorbable, non-absorbable and titanium stainless steel.
- Based on fixation techniques the market is segmented into internal and external fixation techniques. Internal fixation techniques are sub segmented by product type into screws, intramedullary nails, plates & screws and others. External fixation techniques are sub segmented by product type into unilateral fixators, circular fixators and hybrid fixators.
- Based on the application the market is segmented into hip orthopedic devices, joint reconstruction, knee orthopedic devices, spine orthopedic devices, trauma fixation devices, craniomaxillofacial orthopedic devices, dental orthopedic devices and others.
- On the basis of end users, the market is segmented into the orthopedic clinics, hospitals and emergency medical services.
- Based on geography the global orthopedic trauma devices market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge Market Research provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research