Patient Lateral Transfer Market report is a complete overview of the market, covering various aspects product definition, segmentation based on various parameters, and the prevailing vendor landscape. This study also analyzes the market status, market share, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, risks and entry barriers, sales channels, distributors and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis. Patient Lateral Transfer Market report includes historic data, present market trends, environment, technological innovation, upcoming technologies and the technical progress in the related industry. The Patient Lateral Transfer Market Report also calculate the market size, the report considers the revenue generated from the sales of This Report and technologies by various application segments.
For In-Depth Review | Get Sample Copy@https://databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-patient-lateral-transfer-market
Patient Lateral Transfer Market is expected to reach USD 382.37 Million by 2025, from USD 190.5 Million in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 9.1% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
- In December 2017 Frontier Group offers TOTO patient turner in Scotland. This lateral patient turner does not disturb the patient while they were sleeping. The big advantage of this is it fits onto any bed flat or profiling and can be used with alternating mattresses.
- In February 2015, Sage Products LLC launched PrevalonTM Liftaem Mobile Patient Transfer System. This system protects the healthcare workers by reducing the cumulative effects of handling thousands of pounds of weight from multiple patient transfers. Through this product launch the company had expand its product portfolio.
Market Key Players:
- Getinge AB,
- Hovertech International,
- Airpal, Inc,
- Stryker Corporation,
- Patient Positioning System LLC,
- Medline Industries, Inc,
- EZ Way, Inc,
- Mcauley Medical, Inc,
- Air-Matt, Inc.
- Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc,
- Scan Medical,
- Haines Medical,
- Samarit Medical AG,
- Blue Chip Medical Products, Inc,
- maxon motor ag,
- Patient Positioning Systems LLC ,
- Cantel Medical,
- Arjo, Sizewise ,
- Joerns Healthcare LLC ,
- Handicare ,
- and among others.
The global patient lateral transfer market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of patient lateral transfer market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Market Drivers and Restraints:
- High risk of injuries to caregivers during manual handling of patients
- Increasing advantages of lateral transfer devices
- Increasing regulation to minimize manual patient handling
- Increasing preference to home healthcare services.
- Lack of trained care takers for efficient operation of patient handling equipment
Speak To Industry Experts, Request For Details Report @ https://databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=global-patient-lateral-transfer-market
Table Of Contents:
• Research Methodologies.
• Premium Insights
• Executive Summary
• Market Trends.
• Market Segmentation
• Patient Lateral Transfer Market -By Product Type
• Patient Lateral Transfer Market -By Application
• Patient Lateral Transfer Market -By Type
• Patient Lateral Transfer Market -By Region
• Market Key Company Analysis By:
o Business overview Of 2018
o Patient Lateral Transfer Sales & Forecast
o Recent Developments / Strategy
• Market Driving Factors
• Market Upcoming Challenges 2019-2025
• Market Upcoming Opportunist 2019-2025
• Related Reports
Get Detail TOC For More Insight @https://databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-patient-lateral-transfer-market
Global patient lateral transfer market is segmented based on:
- usage type,
- and geography.
By product market is segmented into:
- air-assisted lateral transfer,
- sliding sheets,
- and accessories
By type market is segmented into:
- regular mattresses,
- split-leg mattresses
- half mattresses.
By usage type market is segmented into:
- single-patient use
- reusable air-assisted mattresses.
Based on geography, the market report covers data points for countries across multiple geographies namely:
- North America & South America,
- Asia-Pacific and,
- Middle East & Africa.
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
Make an Inquiry for Discount On this Report@https://databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-patient-lateral-transfer-market
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research