The key players of the Telecom Managed Services Market are making moves like product launches, joint ventures, developments, merges and accusations which are affecting the telecom managed services market and Telecom Industry as a whole and also affecting the sales, import, export, revenue and CAGR values. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application. The Industry analysis report speaks about the manufacturing process, Type and Applications.
The Global Telecom Managed Services Market is accounted for $11.25 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $39.52 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 14.9% during the forecast period. Increased need for operational efficiency, cost decrease in managing enterprise infrastructure and increasing consumption in productivity applications are some of the key factors propelling the market growth. However, privacy and security issues are one of the major factors restraining the market. Huge demand for cloud-based offerings will be a key trend for market growth.
SOME OF THE KEY PLAYERS IN THE TELECOM MANAGED SERVICES MARKET INCLUDE:
- International Business Machines Corporation,
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.,
- Cisco Systems, Inc.,
- Tech Mahindra Limited,
- NTT Data Corporation,
- GTT Communications, Inc
Telecom operators have been the traditional customers for Managed Services. Managed services is a general phenomenon for CSPs to move their Capital Expenditure (CapEx) model to Operational Expenditure (OpEx) model in order to achieve operational efficiency in the business processes. It mostly includes maintenance and operation of the day-to-day business processes of enterprises network infrastructure and services. Managed Services providers are both players of telecom equipment that leverage their expertise to supply additional services to customers, and other player’s non-traditional telecom vendors.
Small and Medium Enterprises are adopting managed services for managing and operating their business infrastructure including network implementation, data center management, mobility, and security services. With the increasing number of SMEs universally, the necessity of managed services is also growing. Asia Pacific is anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period due to the rising internet & mobile services and establishments of new data centers. China and India are rapidly growing in terms of technology adoption and foreign direct investment.
Organization Sizes Covered:
- Large Enterprises
- Small and Medium Enterprises
Service Types Covered:
- Managed Communication Services
- Managed Security Services
- Managed Data Center
- Managed Data and Information Service
- Managed Mobility Services
- Managed Network Services
To Know More Details about Telecom Managed Services Market @ https://www.researchformarkets.com/reports/telecom-managed-services-global-market-44826
Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
3 Market Trend Analysis
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
5 Market, By Organization Size
6 Market, By Service Type
7 Market, By Geography
8 Key Developments
9 Company Profiling
What our report offers:
– Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
– Market share analysis of the top industry players
– Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
– Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
– Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
– Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
– Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
– Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
– Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level and can be customized according to needs.
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization).
Inquiry Before Buying @ https://www.researchformarkets.com/inquiry/telecom-managed-services-global-market-44826
About Research for Markets:
Research for Markets indulges in detailed and diligent research on different markets, trends and emerging opportunities in the successive direction to cater to your business needs. We have established the pillars of our flourishing institute on the grounds of Credibility and Reliability. RFM delve into the markets across Asia Pacific, North America, South America, Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Mr. A Naidu
Research for Markets
Tel: +44 8000-4182-37 (UK)